Walkway Covers convert flat surfaces into safe, anti-slip walking and working areas. They provide non-slip flooring in places where typical slip and fall accidents occur. These pre-fabricated walkway covers keep your employees safe and protect them from slip hazards.
Walkway Covers are easily installed over surfaces including concrete, wood, metal plate, and grating. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and flexibility options. Heat Traction Walkway Covers are available for keeping paths free from ice and snow.
Our walkway covers are USDA accepted for food processing facilities. They can handle greasy environments and harsh sanitation and cleaning.
- Walkway Covers made of pre-fabricated anti-slip material
- Suitable indoors and out
- Used in all types of weather—Heat Traction Walkway Covers melt snow and ice
- Easy installation with either adhesive or screws
- Made to order: meets your specifications
- Available in variety of shapes, sizes, and flexibility options
- Design solutions for every non-slip flooring need and visual preference
- Available in six different grades of grit: Super Coarse (Xtreme™), Extra Coarse (Offshore), Coarse (Industrial), Fine (Commercial), Extra Fine (Residential), Super Fine (Barefoot)
- Available in a multitude of colors: Standard/Safety, Premium, Two-Toned, Glow-in-the-Dark
We offer six different grades of grit to best suit your application: Super Coarse (Xtreme™), Extra Coarse (Offshore), Coarse (Industrial), Fine (Commercial), Extra Fine (Residential), and Super Fine (Barefoot).
Base Material Options:
- 1/8 in Pultruded Fiberglass (FRP) Lightweight, Impact Resistant, Cost-Effective Available for Weld-in Installation
- 1 mm Molded Fiberglass (FRP) Thin profile alternative with peel-and-stick installation option
- Vinyl (Flexible PVC) Peel & Stick Installation
- Galvanized Steel 18 gauge (1.2 mm) G90 Corrosion Resistant
- Stainless Steel 18 gauge (1.2 mm) #316 Sanitary
- Heavy Duty Aluminum, 60-61 T Marine Grade Thick, rigid, durable
Walkway Covers are made to order to meet your specifications. Covers can be configured in multiple pieces for larger areas. Let us help you create the most cost-effective solution for your specific application.
- Fiberglass (FRP): Maximum 4′ x 8′
- Steel: Maximum 4′ x 4′
- Heavy Duty Aluminum: Maximum 4′ x 8′
- Vinyl (Flexible PVC): Maximum 4′ x 4