- Pipe repair for pipes up to 18 in.
- Chemical resistant/corrosion-proof
- Can be formed to any shape
- Can be sanded and painted after fully cured
- Available in multiple sizes
- Safe to use on drinking water pipes
- Works on pressures up to 400 PSI and temperatures up to 500°F
- Can be used on any metal or plastic:
Cecil Duncan –
We have used this product to patch blowdown lines on our low pressues boiler and were able to hold off on replacement of the line until our annual shutdown and internal inspection. This saved us about 12 hours of downtime.
Richard Jandron –
Now this I like. I’m dealing with antiquated steam and water lines which constantly spew one or the other. As for a quick fix I have been impressed. You might say…that repair is a wrap.
James Barr –
This stuff is great we used it on PVDF pipe carrying Sulfuric Acid90% and it has worked like a charm also tried it on a high pressure steam pipe and seems to be holding up well