Download our patching webinar to save time and money, and keep your employees safe.
Conducted by Mike Lenk, Tri-Chem’s Director of Flooring Operations, this webinar covers patching techniques for holes, cracks, expansion joints, spalled areas, and in and around machinery.
This course covers:
- Choosing the right products
- How to properly prepare areas for remediation work
- Using EPC (Epoxy Polymer Concrete) for extremely large and deep patches
- Patching techniques
- Anchoring machinery
- Effects of moisture, temperature, and humidity on the process
- Proper adhesion
- Cure times
- Saw cutting techniques
- Proper use of fast-cure products for quicker return-to-service
- Proper way to deal with various construction joints
Mike is Tri-Chem’s Director of Flooring Operations with over 20 years of concrete repair and coating experience. Mike is familiar with ACI (American Concrete Institute) and ICRI (International Concrete Repair Institute) guidelines and principles for repairing concrete.