Download our patching webinar to save time and money, and keep your employees safe.
Conducted by Mike Lenk, Tri-Chem’s Director of Flooring Operations, this webinar covers patching techniques for holes, cracks, expansion joints, spalled areas, and in and around machinery.
This course covers:
- Choosing the right products
- How to properly prepare areas for remediation work
- Using EPC (Epoxy Polymer Concrete) for extremely large and deep patches
- Patching techniques
- Anchoring machinery
- Effects of moisture, temperature, and humidity on the process
- Proper adhesion
- Cure times
- Saw cutting techniques
- Proper use of fast-cure products for quicker return-to-service
- Proper way to deal with various construction joints